Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 30th

It's hard to believe that today is the last day of June. This month has been full and despite not recording my to-do list I actually accomplished plenty. The month began with the end of another school year, my 12th year at Caldwell, and ended with a sweet trip to my favorite get away spot, Hillsville, Virginia. Let me capture June in pictures from my new Canon camera! It's a learning curve figuring out how to operate it properly but what fun and the pictures are improving.
June Garden

Practicing with my new camera on the way to Charlotte
Chef Carrie for Father's Day
Yummy lunch
Ginna's bouquet for Michelle and Regan
Hillsville, Va


Blue Salvia

Blackberry coming



Deborah hard at work

Caroline meeting some Hillsville horses




My sweet Shiloh

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! Your garden looks great- I bet you're enjoying it. And Shiloh's eyelashes are almost as long as Walter's! Looking forward to seeing you in a week : )

    ReplyDelete