Being back at work has had it's challenges with also the role of GC but some how I have made it. Let me recap the progress in the kitchen
- Monday we returned to the house after a week away for the floors to cure
- Monday, Joe the cabinet guy, worked all week adding the special touches to the kitchen
- Wednesday, the electricians came to hang the pendant light, under-counter lighting, receptacles and the drums for the recessed lights
- Thursday, the granite and sink were placed (I touched up pencil marks which were on the walls)
- Friday, Richard my handy man and his daughter, installed the dishwasher, disposal, faucet and ice maker line. Joe finished framing the pass through and hanging the floating shelves.
A lot was accomplished! But here are a few shots from Thursday. I think I like it!
|The walls look green but they are white, just reflecting the counter tops.|
|I'm glad I added the simple clear pendant light|