Needless to say, I'm not sure now was the time to start but .... we did. Trying to match up the paint was a challenge so I took a sample but found something at Sherwin Williams that I liked better. It's different though, which means it looks different and will "force" us to finish the exterior in one year rather than 4yrs like the previous owner. I decided to paint the red trim a gray white which will open up the look too. I have plans to make shutters from a design that looks fairly simple.
I hope I'm not making anyone feel anxious as I describe this mammoth task, for now we will take one brush stroke at a time. Thankfully, Marshall agreed to help. Here are a few pictures of the color.