Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jack and Jill Makeover

One thing I like about our house is our Jack and Jill bathroom our girls and guests use when they visit. Unfortunately, Jack and Jill need a redo. They are both quite old and very out of date and they meet in the middle with a tub and toilet where the vinyl floor looks like someone had one too many accidents. 


Jill


Jack

and


Lately my challenge has been to get quotes. I began with a contractor who had visited on another occasion and has sent us Christmas cards with his magnet business card attached for the last two years. His quote was over the top! Then a friend's brother-in-law quoted the job but it was too nebulous and just had that feeling. Well about 3 weeks ago I was picking up something at Home Depot and happened down the Kitchen/Bath design area and 45 minutes later Claudia and I were on first name basis. It's been a journey and the jury is still out, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look of your blog! And I look forward to seeing the new look of your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete