I began my ToDo list last night. With roughly four days of basically unscheduled time, I should be able to accomplish a lot!
- Clean out Jack and Jill bathroom cabinets
- Tear out cabinets and floors in J&J
- Select paint color for bathroom
- Remove Popcorn ceiling
- Mow leaves in compost area so they will decompose quicker
- Take chemicals to recycling place
- Pull unwanted vines from Rhododendron bush
- Clean up sticks/branches in yard
- Plant pansies (if I can find them)
- Pull out paints to play
A few fun things are planned:
|Saturday I'll spend all day at a Trial Riding clinic at the Equestrian Center of Rockingham County|
|Sunday a family dinner planned with everyone coming|
Wahoo! Can't wait for 4pm today!