Monday, February 20, 2012

Jack and Jill's update


So much is happening around here. I left you on Friday with the hole in the floor. Last night at our family gathering my sister mentioned that my brother-in-law had an idea about our bathrooms. I was definitely more open to hearing about it than Fri night. He shared the idea of changing the location of the toilet and to add another one so each vanity would also have a toilet beside it since we had space. It would leave the room with the tub by itself creating much more room and even room for a chair or ottoman. I was afraid of the price but knew it would help the value of the house. Making it a 2 1/2 bath house.
Jack:  toilet #1 where the paint line starts

Jill: toilet #2 begins where paint line begins

Having today off was a blessing. I was able to make phone calls and by this afternoon we have the plumber coming tomorrow morning to add the toilet lines and Friday the new subfloor will be in. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment