Monday, February 20, 2012

Move in Mardo

No, we are not moving but I am moving. For the past little/long while I've been stuck. Not literally but motivationally, emotionally, physically. If you don't know by now I have a bit of a struggle with my weight. It's no secret because this is something you can't really hide, but it's not something I really like to talk about, because well... it's a struggle. It's an area I feel I should have worked through. So for the first time on Grace in MarDo, I am confessing my struggle (I've used the word struggle 4 times). Lately, I have been praying for this st----le in my life and wanting very much to believe that God can give me the strength to work through this and get to the other side. I do believe he has the strength to help me.

Ephesians 3:20

New International Version (NIV) 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
This morning I woke up and decided that I want to be purposeful and move. So I began my morning enjoying the snow.

Some how when it snows I feel Petals should be able to run freely off the leash.

Unfortunately, she's not obedient  and ends up back on the leash.
Stay tune as I share more in days to come.

2 comments:

  1. It always warms my heart when a friend shares so openly and honestly. Love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mama! :) I know petals enjoys those walks!

    ReplyDelete