Monday, February 6, 2012

Mondays

Have you ever wondered what if we didn't have days of the week? Well I haven't really either until I sat down this morning to blog. Mondays in many ways are like a new beginning. It's the first day of the week. Kinda like the first of the month or the start of a new year or new season. Typically Mondays get a bad rap but I kinda like them. It's five days to the beginning of a new weekend. This week though includes a visit from Home Depot to talk about our bathroom redo, Garden club on Tuesday night, Wednesday the beginning of a ladies Bible study at my house, nothing Thursday and wow the weekend begins again. What will this week hold? Will I do the things I've set out to do? Time will tell. Let the journey begin. Let Monday begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment